Pospos – Im Land der Chuchucks
»Pospos« is a puzzle and adventure game for smaller kids between 3 and 7 years, created by Sven Gramatke with and for his family under the label »Gramambo«. The game is set in a bright, playful world with 6 regions and 60 levels in total. It's slow paced, but yet challenging. I especially love the game for it's calm retro vibe.
I had the honor to create some of the art assets used in the game, including the 64 × 64 pixel tile sets the mazes are made of. The world map is yet another Photoshop construction I made – even including a sudo-3D castle.
- World map
- Bright green hedge maze tile set
- Dark green hedge maze tile set
- Snow maze tile set
- Bright sand stone walls tile set
- Dark sand stone walls tile set
- Untextured hedge maze tile set template
- Download »Pospos – Im Land der Chuchucks« (2010). I recommend to run it under Linux with Wine.
- Alternative download from the Internet Archive
This work is freeware. All rights reserved.