Glow – The Freeware Action Game
»Glow« is a 2D action platformer by »Black Chronos«, a small game developer studio found and lead by Sven Gramatke in 2006, that ceased to exist in 2014. The game was mostly programmed by Holger Meisel, and the 3D graphics mostly done by Sven Gramatke. I started contributing to the game as a 2D artist and beta tester. In 2008 we decided to release the game as freeware. I'm working on an all-new version 1.666 since then.
In 2016 I decided to re-release most of the games art assets and tools under CC-BY-SA. The author you should credit is the game developer studio »Black Chronos«, which mainly includes me, Thiemo Mättig, in my role as a programmer and 2D artist, as well as the founder, producer, writer, and 3D artist Sven Gramatke.
- Wallpaper images (2007)
- Media archive from the original Glow 1.666 developers weblog (2008–2011)
- Shatterboxx Extended TrueType font (2011, description)
- Glow Tile Maker texture generator (2009, description)
- Glow Swarm Maker animation generator (2010, description)
- Glow 1.666 four levels preview version (2011-10-09). I recommend to run it under Linux with Wine.
- What’s Glow? (2011)
- Was ist Glow? (Deutsch, 2008)
- Projektvorstellung bei Developia (Deutsch, 2008)
- Projektvorstellung im ZFX + Developia-Forum (Deutsch, 2008)
- The original Glow 1.666 developers weblog (2008–2015)
- Changelogs from the weblog (2009–2011)
- English User’s Manual (2007)
- Deutschsprachiges Handbuch (2007)
- Game controls (2007)
- Full credits (2007)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.